Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 ThingsYou Might Not Know About Me

This was a little note that was started on Facebook but I thought that it would be more fun to put it on my blog:) So here it goes:

  1. My parents named me Summer even though I was born in the fall.
  2. I was in the Price is Right audience a few years ago.
  3. I have a talent for tap dancing.
  4. I've been skydiving.
  5. I'm going to be a mommy in July:)
  6. There are 14 years between me and my little sister.
  7. I started coloring my hair when I was 15 but have NEVER gone blonde.
  8. I was in my high school's Junior Miss Pageant.
  9. I was Smurfette for Halloween last year (possibly my best costume ever).
  10. I love pickles!
  11. I marched in the 2001 Rose Bowl Parade as a colorguard in my high school marching band.
  12. My favorite smell is citrus.
  13. Someday I want to get a Labrador Retriever.
  14. When I was 8 years old I played Jane Banks in a dance production of Mary Poppins.
  15. My favorite candies are Jelly Bellies.
  16. My great, great, great, great grandfather is Brigham Young.
  17. I love to laugh (HA HA HA HA!)
  18. I am very ticklish:)
  19. I really enjoy musicals, especially the old ones.
  20. I met my husband in my singles ward (go fig!).
  21. I grew up in Arizona and love the warm weather.
  22. I have a double jointed right thumb (its genetic).
  23. I've had braces twice:(
  24. I will be giving birth in the same hospital that I was born in (Utah Valley Regional).
  25. I love my family and would do anything for them:)

0 comments: