Friday, January 2, 2009


Hey everyone! Even though most of you have already heard our exciting news I think an official announcement is appropriate, so here it is:

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!
Yes, its true! I could hardly believe it myself:) I am about 12 weeks along and the due date is July 18. Cameron and I found out mid November, but decided to wait until Christmas time to tell our families. That was really hard to do since I was sick for a few weeks (I think some people were suspicious). I'm on some nausea meds now, so I am feeling much better these days. I had my first doctor appointment on Dec 30 and we were able to hear the baby's heart beat. It was so cool! The doc says that everything is looking good:) I'll try to keep everyone updated with baby news. Cam and I are so excited to start our family!

1 comments:

Fisk Family said...

I am so excited. I can't wait to meet your baby inside. Now you need to move back to AZ to be close to all of us :)